Monday, June 23, 2008

Back to the Grind?

Few things going on with me. Looking into movie to las Vegas and getting a job in the automotive or the culinary industry. I have a couple interviews lined up for going out there hopefully this week. As my background is in automotive with about 7 years of experience along with a 4 year degree in it. My rent is pretty nuts here, and I am looking to get a fresh start and play some low stakes poker. The games in vegas would usually be good, even though there is some drying up. But with the wsop start showing on espn soon and the main event might bring in some fresh fish i think it's a good spot to go for it.

My game is pretty solid, lose the min a most of the maximize when I have the goods. Still have a lot lto learn and a bunch of books to learn.

Since i went on a bad run of losing $130 in 2 sessions I stopped rounding to make rent and bills. I realized that my br couldn't support many bad beats and then i wouldn't even been close to paying the bills. So i stopped and been playing online dumping 25 bucks in there a month, make arun in a tourney to double my buy in and get no where to cover the rest of the tournies.

So i'm in a tight place, I have someone subleasing my place to give me the last months rent that I put up so I can get a flight and hotel in vegas to interview for a couple of positions.

Think i'm going to read tonight and start really myself to learn everything I can away from the table.

No comments: