Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The pool is boiling, so I jumped in: Kmon IN Vegas

So I made the jump, the pool is warm, or more like boiling. It's 113 degrees as it usually is. I'm at work reading up on my nvg, blackjack, and email. Thought i should let everyone know what is the word with your man Kam. The donktastic check raising nit that always has a line and can rarely walks it.

So I moved to Las Vegas just about a month ago, got a job and had to start somewhat immediately. Haven't had a chance back to get most of my things. But so far in the poker world things are pretty good. Ran pretty bad when i got here and stuck about 2k, Recently have been playing pretty solid and hitting some decent pocket pairs that have been holding up against mid pp's of short stacks. Some 2/5, 1/3, and a 5/10 in there that was very interesting.

Getting a house out here in 2 weeks that will be my first home that i will buy so I'm excited. The games are pretty good if you are patient and wait for some fish to swing by. Played in some rough games, soft games, crazy games, and a lot of rock/nit games.

Started also playing a lot of blackjack, counting with progressive betting an a couple other things has shown a decent profit.

SO i'm here now, things are looking good and i'm excited to get everything rolling.

Let me know if you want me to discuss some of my blackjack play and studies or anything about vegas. I'm learning the ways of sin city slowly as i work 6 days a week and still in transition stage.

Thanks and talk to you guys soon.

No comments: