Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tuesday/Wensday Live games 6handed and hu

Tuesday played in a regular game that is pretty tough overall. Two to three pros usually in this game. Lot's of gamble and cock swinging contests between the online player and the host online/live pro low stakes.

I'm sitting with a couple players, two or so that are pretty bad, maybe even 4, so overall I'm in a good spot. Lot's of re raising and calling with plo .5/1.

Big hand early in the night: I have aa35 no suit, I repot it and we get three handed to the flop i'm in position. a57 two diamonds on the flop, sb bets out 40, bb raises 100, i push in my remaining 165. I really wish I had redraws there, naked top set is room for trouble. Well anyways he calls (online pro, pretty damn smart, gives me good info on the lines he takes and my lines and we talk about hands after the fact.) He has an open ended straight draw and two pair. Overall i'm ahead but not much more of a favorite then, he has about 10 out's on the flop, but anything he pairs on the board for a full house i beat, so he only has the open ender draw, which is 6 outs. So i'm a big favorite here. But that doesn't matter a river 6 comes down and that's that.

Buy in for another 200. get rox in a 7 raised pot in nlhe, i repop to 14, get the short 60$ stack to push and i snap call. I take it down.

No comments: