Monday, June 9, 2008

Sunday Live Cash game, and A little online lovin

Went to the local game a little 1/2 game that's a lot of fun. Great hosts along with nice players and lot's of action.

Little card dead, one thing I was going to concentrate on was slowing down with very strong hands, sets, straights flushes. I can allow a few cards to come and ruin my action or get me outdrawn for the implied odds of making so much more on the turn and the river letting them catch up or showing weakness.

Didn't get to many hands like that, had qq vs ak preflop all in for 40 bucks or something. Besides that had pocket kings to lose to three aces.

Pulled off a couple of bluffs missing on the river, got some good value with aces in plo.

Overall i didn't get a great run of cards or make any amazing moves. I did make a pretty sweet callin a big pot with bottom two, but overall things were ok.

I think i'm playing to straight forward, i do limp with big hands, check raise on occasion, and bluff a fair amount of the time, but in the grand scem of things

No comments: