Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Poker Places to go to at work (can't filter perfection)

I apologize from all of your employers for making you come back to work on this Tuesday. And for all of you that are at home reading this, I shake my clenched fist as I wish I was at home reading hoh2, on the treadmill, or watching my 28th hour of deadliest catch in the last week. But anyways I'm at work once again, working looking busy along with catching up on poker blogs and articles around the game.

Quick Couple Favorite poker sites I go to while at work (damn you websense)

http://taopoker.blogspot.com/
Pauly's Hijinx are nothing to compare to even a drunken epileptic frat boy on a path of destruction with nothing to lose but another piece of his liver and a few brain cells.

http://www.cardclubs.net/phpbb/index.php?sid=ffcbfcda2d2b66d6b27391a723d38168
A local poker site from my home town of Chidizzle, good info and great people on there to help your live, online game, and quick access to the ante up guys.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/poker/index
A great resource for all poker news, and even brandon lee's and phil gordon's articles (probably 100 between the two) are fantastic and I have learned a lot about the game and a lot about tourney play reading through everything they have to say.

Just wanted to give you guys and gals some of the sites that I frequent everyday and share my favorites with you all. Please leave a comment if you have any other good sites/blogs to go to that has good poker info, even if it's your own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://sosytaza.kogaryu.com/odiqov.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin earning with a money that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]