Monday, June 2, 2008

Part 2: Sick of 12 page fr's

So we ended at me sucking out with rox with a backdoor suit. I was getting 4-1 on the call and easily could setup, We'll i'm done talking about that except for one thing. Bad beats are a big part o this game, it can break great men. The few monsters of the game are pretty untouchable to the runner runner, berry greinstein and chip reese. two of the top 5 of all time players play every had 100% even after losing 1/2 in a loose game of plo which probably happens bi-weekly. After giving out so thin bad beats, I myself do nothing but say "good hand" maybe a nice catch if it was super ill. Few times that night, pretty much those two (aa vs donkey,aa52 vs Paul)were the times I got a little yelling to. Both had short buy ins, and said i was a retarded donkey. I smile and wave are you going to buy back min again, or soemthing a little less rough then that.

Enjoying bad beats really makes you feel untouchable. Knowing that one time out of 5 that you will be getting out a sick river out to scoop, and take it all in. I might throw a little back at him, mostly acting coy and talk about how i thought my runner runner was a good out. So there's my bbstory.

Later that first night on friday tables started to break around 1am or so. Got down to 2 tables, .5/1 $100 max, and the 1/2 game i have been in. Little while later I get the game to go to omaha pot limit 1/2. Pretty fun game, we got donkey and a couple other decent players with a bad player or two. Crazy guy from my home town Big Mike came in not knowing how to play omaha, thinking again i could have stacked him, two big hands aa,kk1010 twice against him that i let go to a flop bet where he was a big down, but i only had overpair both times.

Money moved around as it does, good friend i made there was a cool cat who frequents a lot of the low mid stakes game 1/2-5/10. Solid lag, splashes around but has great aggression and table reads. he was sitting at 600, to 800 sat around 900 for 5 hours in the morning during our now saturday game. Game breaks at 10am, nothing crazy after noob pawned me both times with weak holdings. End of Day one :)

No comments: